All summer I have been meaning to set up an outdoor movie on our patio. I have no excuse – I have a screen, projector, portable speaker, hot air popper – not to mention a sweet blow up sofa! Perhaps tonight is the night?! Well, to get me inspired – here are a few poppin’ popcorn related items made in Canada, found on Etsy.com! I will update pics if we end up setting up this evening 😉
1. Personalized popcorn bags: Vintage Apricot – Langley, BC
These would be so cute to give to your guests! Have them preloaded, or put out a big bowl of popcorn with a scoop…
2. Gourmet popcorn seasoning – Purpose Design – Montreal, QC
Ummmm YUM! I love the idea of making your own custom flavours – Pair this with a hand made soda from a Soda Stream and voila!
3. Life’s Soundtrack Popcorn Popping (tea towel)! – Kemptonjones – Toronto,ON
I picked up one of these last year the OOAK show in Toronto – so unique – would make the perfect hostess gift!
4. Popcorn Necklace – Mignonnerie – Montreal, QC
Wear your heart on your…neck? For movie lovers only. (who can resist a miniature?)
5. Movie night popcorn shoes – Mandy Jane Shoes – Calgary, AB
That’s right – get your fancy shoes on! Go all out in these stunners! Guaranteed to turn heads 😉
6. Chick Flick Art – Kelly Grace Shop – Toronto, ON
I have been a fan for years – I would love to have a 3D movie party with old skool glasses. I will settle for these beautiful pieces of art for now…
7. Let’s all go to the lobby – invite printable – Cute Cartoon Portraits – Montreal, QC
Send out an invite in style – Be honest – who sang the lobby song after reading this? Best part of the movies, in my opinion.
7. Internet killed the video store t-shirt – IceCreamTees – Georgina,ON
Sad, but true.
8. Vintage movie projection screen – The Creative Hearth -Nanaimo, BC
Oldies are golden on this beaut!
9. Retro film reel – Stonesoupology – Burlington, ON
Loving the colour of these!
10.Vintage theatre seats – Rice and Potato – Toronto, ON
The ultimate seating!!!! *swoon*
Guys, I did it! I set up the movie night – all this swag inspired me to get my butt in gear. Especially considering there is not much summer left! We decided to watch a Bond movie – probably a vintage one… let the popcorn start poppin!